April showers bring May flowers but March days brings new spring threads to me! While it’s true that my winter here in California doesn’t compare to those elsewhere, I’m still excited for spring. I’ve been planning on doing an edit to my wardrobe soon and inevitably giving away tons of items. So you know that means it’ll be time to re-up. Take the jump to see what I want to bring new into the fold.
- We’ve all seen this infamous Gucci tee on bloggers from Paris to New York but while they’re all donning the white version, I think this men’s option in black is more my speed. Obviously on the higher end for a mere t-shirt but when it’s a classic like this – it’ll be worth it.
- Mules are easily becoming my favorite shoe, largely because they’re super stylish while still being something I can throw on quickly to run out the door. This pair from No. 21 in fuchsia is the bright touch I’m longing for.
- A pair of hoops with my name in them? Is there really a need to explain? I think not. This pair was found on Etsy via the Neo-Trad.
- This J.W Anderson bag packs a punch! Gold hardware with the pink body and hint of aqua to boot, it’s basically the Caribbean on your shoulder – NEED.
- Eugenia Kim hats are purely the cherry on top of an out fit, this spring version of a pom pom beanie is just what I need for days spent brunching in LA.
- I’ve been vying for a patch filled item for sometime, I’ve thought of DIYing my own version of this Rebecca Minkoff crossbody, but just in case I don’t this bag will certainly do.
- Alexander Wang knows the way to my heart and he’s the one who has made studs a thing that’s here to stay. These sandals paired with my long denim shorts and a white tee sounds like a uniform in the making.
- I love taking pictures on my iphone but there’s nothing better than seeing your photos instantly. I already have one instax polaroid but this wide version will be sure nothing gets cropped out of my snaps on the go.
- It’s all about layering for spring because the days may be warm but once the sun goes down the chill sets in.
- Finally a Clare Vivier tee to celebrate the femininity and the masculinity in everyone.
Do you have any wishes for spring? Share them with me!